free login smarkets commission_Welfare offer beteast free bet_login bonus betdaq app download

Mon, 14 Jan 2019 01:46:18 -0800

No, we use single architecture for all the processes. Our software works
fine with Ubuntu 14.04 (i386 and amd64 versions) and Debian 9 (amd64). Only
Denian 9 i386 has this problem. Problem reproduced with Docker i386
container too. At the first time problem has been found in the Docker
image, so I thought it caused by running i386 image over amd64 kernel, but
installing to the i686 old hardware directly reproduces the problem.

I'll prepare i386 docker image for Debian Buster as soon as I can and check
the problem there.