free login betvictor esports_free login Guess betting website_login bonus new lucky 88 slot machine

Fri, 25 Jan 2019 14:54:31 -0800

I'm using Ubuntu Budgie 18.10 running kernel version 4.18.0-13-generic,
although this bug occurs on every Ubuntu flavor I have tried.

I expected my track pad to work after wake

my track pad sometimes fails to work after I open the lid

this is the laptop I am currently using

https://consumer.huawei.com/us/tablets/matebook-d-14-k/

I have tried removing and putting the track pad driver into the kernel using
sudo modprobe -r psmouse

then sudo modprobe psmouse

I can't really upgrade my kernel version to the latest without it
messing with secure boot because the newer kernel images aren't signed,
I'm not sure how to sign them or upgrade to a newer version.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

--
Track pad sometimes fails to work after wake from sleep
free online bettinghttps://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1813357