sports betting app android_Welfare offer best betting tips app 2019_online poker with friends

Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:23:56 -0700

Hi Yves,

Thanks for the info. I checked aconnect and sync out seems to be connected to every MIDI device, even ones that are not set up in rosegarden. (my sound interface has a port which I don't use... it's assigned)

But when I start and stop I can see that a port sends START, Song Position, and STOP, but never sends any ticks. I viewed the data with MIDI-OX on another computer.

Are there any other kind of settings I need to make? It would also be nice if it wouldn't connect up non-related MIDI devices since I do other MIDI things on my computer which might be upset by receiving useless clock messages.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 2017-07-26 06:42 AM, Yves Guillemot wrote:
Le mercredi 26 juillet 2017, 05:30:03 CEST Andrew Kilpatrick a ¨¦crit :
I'm not seeing a "sync" port anywhere in the program or the docs. The
MIDI Sync tab has an option "Automatically connect sync output to all
devices in use" which I have checked. I assume this means that any MIDI
device in my project will get clocks, but that doesn't seem to be true.

aconnect utility shows the ports
(on my system, "sync out" is 128:1):

$ aconnect -i
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 20: 'E-MU XMidi1X1' [type=kernel,card=1]
    0 'E-MU XMidi1X1 MIDI 1'
client 128: 'rosegarden' [type=user,pid=9511]
    1 'sync out        '
    2 'external controller'
    3 'out 1 - General MIDI Device'

When "Automatically connect sync output to all devices in use" is checked,
aconnect -l shows "sync out" and "out 1" connected to the MIDI device "E-MU
XMidi1X1":

$ aconnect -l
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
        Connecting To: 128:0
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 20: 'E-MU XMidi1X1' [type=kernel,card=1]
    0 'E-MU XMidi1X1 MIDI 1'
        Connecting To: 128:0
        Connected From: 128:3, 128:1
client 128: 'rosegarden' [type=user,pid=9511]
    0 'record in       '
        Connected From: 0:1, 20:0
    1 'sync out        '
        Connecting To: 20:0
    2 'external controller'
    3 'out 1 - General MIDI Device'
        Connecting To: 20:0

When I start the Rosegarden transport (the play button) without any
composition loaded (ie no note sent to the output) the clock is sent to the E-
MU XMidi1X1 and I see its "out" LED blinking fastly.

Yves