Welfare offer sporting index horse racing_free login bet365 iphone app_The best software for betting

Wed, 06 Sep 2017 01:38:32 -0700

Hi David,

just looked at the code and there is no obvious error. The structure is
"unusual" ¨Ēn comparison to the structure of handwritten lilypond files but
that's no problem. I could process it with the current LP dev version (2.19.65)
w/o problems (don't have 2.18.2 installed because the dev version is very
stable and has some features that I have come to depend on ;)

What happens if you enter
   'lilypond rosegarden_tmp_PE5468.ly'
on the commandline (assuming lilypond is in you path and the ly file in the
current directory)?

If there are issues you should see them on the console. If there are no errors
then it very likely is no LP problem.

Kind regards,
Michael