betvictor free bet_login bonus best football betting sites_online gambling sites

free online bettingWed, 18 Oct 2017 20:48:07 -0700

On 10/18/2017 02:40 AM, david wrote:

Well, I prefer Debian.

The problem used to be they only released every 67.3 years, and if you couldn't wait that long, there were no good alternatives. Testing definitely wasn't a good alternative. I ended up with more breakage with Testing than I did Unstable, ironically enough. That was definitely a long time ago though.

Debian Testing has been pretty reasonable for me. But the desktop is the Debian setup that also has the KXStudio repositories. Maybe they're the problem.

Likely.

Haven't compiled Rosegarden from source. Worth trying. Link for instructions?

I don't have one on speed paste and I should have left for work two minutes ago.

--
D. Michael McIntyre