bet365 bonus code 2019_free login registration bonus_Welfare offer betsson logo png

Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:10:19 -0800

On 01/09/2018 03:51 AM, david wrote:
When I open an RG file by double clicking it in Thunar (XFCE4's file manager), the file opens and everything works. After I close RG ... it leaves behind the lock file.

Was that fixed in 17.12?

  I can't reproduce this issue in Ubuntu 17.10 (GNOME) with rg 17.04.

  Does it work fine when opening files within rg and then closing rg?

  How are you closing rg?  Does it work ok if you File > Quit to close rg?

Ted.