bet365?apk_login bonus betsson mobile_free login bet365 bonus withdrawal rules

free online bettingTue, 03 Apr 2018 09:28:51 -0700

On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 22:20:19 -0400
"D. Michael McIntyre" <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 04/02/2018 05:22 PM, rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Thanks--at least I know my messages are getting to the list.
>
>I'm very much less active than I used to be, but I still monitor the
>lists, and I still look out for messages nobody else is answering.  I
>looked back through my inbox, and see no other messages from you.  They
>may be in the list archives, but I didn't get them.
>
>While I'm writing, I may as well let people know what I've been up to
>lately.
>
>I was a MIDI and notation guy for many years, but then I bought a set of
>drums.  I mostly play drums and guitars now, and I mostly work with
>audio.  I was never a strong reader on guitar, and I didn't spend a lot
>of time with drum notation either.
>
>My drum recording setup is complicated, and managing the hardware on
>Linux is a complete nightmare.  After 15 years of using Linux
>exclusively, I finally switched to Windows for audio and video
>production.  Windows is survivable if you just use it for dedicated work
>like this, and don't install any crap on it.
>
>Beyond all this, I went in with my son to buy a vintage truck.  The work
>we wanted to do required a welder and a cutting torch.  Once I had
>those, I knew it was time to set up the forge I had kept on my bucket
>list for 20 years.  Once I had the forge, I wanted a milling machine to
>make easier work of making cross-guards for knives.  Once I had a mill,
>I wanted a lathe too.  I also got a vinyl cutter so I could make masks
>for etching lettering and ornamental designs into knife blades.
>
>I was having problems with condensation on my equipment, so I did some
>research and came up with a solution to the problem.  The guy posted his
>finished project with just a vague outline of how it worked.  I gave
>myself a crash course in Arduino, and put together the Dewbane
>Condensation Management system.  It uses sensors, relays, and heaters to
>keep my equipment heated above the dew point, so my expensive investment
>is protected from condensation damage.  There has been a little bit of
>interest in the hobby machinist community, and I may sell a few of these
>commercially.
>
>So that, in a nutshell, is why I don't have time to develop Rosegarden
>anymore.  I am very grateful to Ted Felix for picking up and carrying
>the torch.

Always good to hear from you Michael.
I see you swapped one treadmill for another :) :)

To paraphrase:
You can take the man away from the technology, but you can never take the
technology away from the man!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk