fun88asia com login_betfair back and lay_login bonus betfair app not working

Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:45:02 -0700

On 06/06/2018 04:54 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
On 06/06/2018 07:25 PM, David W. Jones wrote:
Would make working with them much easier. When I set up a patch (one of the included ones) in Yoshimi, RG seems to set it back to YoshimI's default patch.

? A yoshimi.rgd comes with rg.? It's been there for a while now.? Since version 16.06.? Worst case you can always grab it from sourceforge directly:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/rosegarden/data/library/yoshimi.rgd?format=raw

Thanks, I found it there. Unfortunately, importing it for a new Yoshimi device lead to a segmentation fault from RG when I clicked ok. Will try again after compiling v18 to see if that fixes things.

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com