real madrid sponsors_free login betway app review_Welfare offer w88live

Mon, 11 Jun 2018 06:14:56 -0700

On 06/07/2018 02:19 AM, david wrote:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/FindX11.cmake:429 (message):
 ? Could not find X11
Call Stack (most recent call first):
 ? CMakeLists.txt:152 (find_package)

That's odd. I would expect the X11 libs to be required by the Qt libs. Do you have the Qt4 and/or Qt5 libs installed? (libqt4-dev, qtbase5-dev, qttools5-dev) Qt5 appears to depend on libxext-dev. Qt4 doesn't appear to depend on anything that looks like X at all.

There's no package in Debian called X11. There are many many X11 packages that include "-dev" in their names. x11proto-dev is the only one not marked as a dummy package. I installed x11proto-dev but that makes no difference.

Of the ones I have installed, x11proto-core-dev jumps out at me. That might be it.

Also installed build-essential, that made no difference.

That won't. It just brings in the compiler, linker, and a few other basic things.

Which one(s) do I need?

It's a good question. It sounds like the list we have on the wiki is incomplete:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:contributing

I have cmake 3.7, will 3.11 work better?

Not sure. My first thought is, no. But then again, this might be happening because of whatever boilerplate is used to detect the presence of Qt (or something else). And that boilerplate might be provided by cmake.

Ted.