login bonus lucky 88 pokie wins_Welfare offer best betting app for football_betbright +1

Mon, 08 Oct 2018 12:06:02 -0700

Hi,

For a project on computer generated music I have to examine a lot of files. As double clicking starts a new instance of rosegarden I drag and drop a file into a running rosegarden. But it asks whether I want to save a changed file. Is there an option to suppress that message? When you want to quickly listen a lot of files? it is an annoying message, especially as the file is not changed at all. Any suggestion as how to avoid this is welcome.