login bonus betfair exchange_Welfare offer betfair promotions_login bonus code bonus winamax

Wed, 05 Dec 2018 09:34:15 -0800

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:44 AM, ross.kirsl...@sony.com wrote:
You can click Tag and enter "spam". (There's also the "obsolete" tag for hiding, say, outdated feedback from the EWS bots. Unfortunately tagging is purely by manual entry right now, but it works.)

Wow, I never noticed this. I thought Apple folks were using superpowers to obsolete comments!

If we add rel="nofollow" then I think we should also respond with comments warning the spammers that we are using rel="nofollow" and their spam will not boost their SEO. Maybe that will convince individual spammers to give us a break.

Michael