free login bodog 88_login bonus betsson logo png_login bonus newcastle?united sponsor 2019

Sun, 16 Dec 2018 23:59:30 -0800

> On Dec 16, 2018, at 8:37 PM, Chris Dumez <cdu...@apple.com> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 16, 2018, at 7:43 PM, Fujii Hironori <fujii.hiron...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I don't like the proposal because it encourages misuse of move.
>> We can use move only for values about to be destroyed.
>
> Just for reference, there are close to 400 matches for "WTFMove(m_¡± in our
> code base. People do seem to rely on the state of objects after being moved
> out.
> I totally agree that the state of the object being moved out is not defined
> by the C++ standard. However, so far, in WebKit, we¡¯ve been careful with our
> move-constructors.
>
> I think that if we do not update std::optional¡¯s move constructor, then I
> worry we¡¯ll keep having to fix bugs in the future due to its misuse.
> Although, maybe this mail thread will help.
>
> That being said, I agree with your and Daniel and we should use std::exchange
> more. I think all the "WTFMove(m_¡± lines in our code bases should probably be
> replaced with std::exchange.

I think it would be easier to enforce a rule of ¡°always use WTF::Optional
instead of std::optional¡± than a rule of ¡°use std::exchange more, but sometimes
you really need WTFMove(), but don¡¯t use move when it would be wrong to do so¡±.
Better to set up the code to create simple rules that don¡¯t require judgment
IMO.