login bonus betclic usa_Welfare offer sports betting philippines_how to place a bet in vegas online

free online bettingMon, 17 Dec 2018 18:43:12 -0800

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:16 AM Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com> wrote:

>  Among other things, this allows for a ¡°did anything actually get left
> here¡± check after the function that may or may not move a value. Seems like
> an upgrade.

Don't recommend such checks. It is simply use-after-move. The expression
WTFMove(x) means marking x as disposable.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 8:55 AM Alex Christensen <achristen...@apple.com>
wrote:

>  I think we should do something to track and prevent the use of moved-from
> values instead of introducing our own std::optional replacement.

Do you have a idea?