Welfare offer bet clic_bethard no deposit bonus code_free login how to log in bet 365

Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:16:00 -0800

> On Jan 17, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanz...@igalia.com> wrote:
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 11:12 AM, Darin Adler <da...@apple.com> wrote:
>> Vectorí»s inline capacity feature was originally created as an alternative to
>> variable length arrays for most of the purposes people would want to put
>> them.
>
> Any advantages of this over std::array (which is widely-used in WebKit)?

stack for small enough cases but falling back to the heap for large cases, for
a  buffer whose size is not known at compile time.

std::array seems fine to use for cases that are known to be fixed size at
compile time. I would imagine it saves space by not having to separately track
size and capacity. I doní»t know if std::array holds its values inline or in an
external heap buffer always. If it always uses a heap buffer, then ití»s
probably  worse than a normal C array for strictly local buffers. It could
still be ok for fixed-size arrays stored in objects.

Regards,
Maciej