Welfare offer betsson ab_Welfare offer betsson poker_Welfare offer bethard new customer offer

Wed, 09 Jan 2019 06:53:51 -0800

Without in any way suggesting that David's and Fae's question is
inappropriate....I suspect that the people most likely to have used/tested
the backups are not people who follow this list; they're much more likely
to participate on technical lists.

It's actually a pretty good question, and Ariel Glenn of the WMF may be the
best person to ask since they seem to be managing the process of making the
files available.

Risker/Anne