Football betting app_free login Sign up for an experience app_Welfare offer paddypowerbetfair.com

Thu, 10 Jan 2019 01:54:38 -0800

Hi, I spoke to Psychoslave and we thought we could contribute on the
francophone wikipedia by setting up a project page dedicated to contribution on
the subject of love ceremonies with a gender gap approach.

I am not very gifted in photographs, but maybe we could try to write articles
using the Wikiloves photographs?

If more projects are interested, we could even put up a page on meta. Maybe
Women in red, Wikimujeres and Wikidonne would like to participate with les sans
pagEs?

Sending you wikilove!

Nattes ¨¤ chat