Welfare offer fun88?affiliates_login bonus william hill desktop site_Welfare offer bodog forgot password

Fri, 11 Jan 2019 05:09:20 -0800

Hey Everyone!

I have a question. Within the movement, what are the best online showcases
of our content, movement and volunteers?

Context: We've been featuring the blog post about the Wiki Loves Monuments
winners in thank you email and banners to our readers and donors.

We want to showcase our best content to our readers and donors and are
looking for ideas about how we can do that.

Got examples? Ideas? More complex suggestions for next year or future years?

--
Seddon

*Community and Audience Engagement Associate*
*Advancement (Fundraising), Wikimedia Foundation*