Welfare offer super bowl betting app_free login mr green actor clue_Welfare offer The best sports lottery website

Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:12:13 -0800

The work of Dr. Subas Chandra Rout from India who has translated more than
1,000 medical articles into the language Odia. The language is spoken by
nearly 40 million people and is not supported by machine translation. For
many of the articles this is the first time content has existed on the
topic online.

Details on Odia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odia_language

A list of some of the translated articles
https://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AC%B6%E0%AD%8D%E0%AC%B0%E0%AD%87%E0%AC%A3%E0%AD%80:%E0%AC%9A%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%95%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%A4%E0%AD%8D%E0%AC%B8%E0%AC%BE_%E0%AC%AC%E0%AC%BF%E0%AC%9C%E0%AD%8D%E0%AC%9E%E0%AC%BE%E0%AC%A8

An example of one of the translations
https://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AC%86%E0%AC%98%E0%AC%BE%E0%AC%A4%E0%AD%8B%E0%AC%A4%E0%AD%8D%E0%AC%A4%E0%AC%B0_%E0%AC%9A%E0%AC%BE%E0%AC%AA_%E0%AC%AC%E0%AD%87%E0%AC%AE%E0%AC%BE%E0%AC%B0%E0%AD%80

Best
James