login bonus nba point spread predictions_login bonus bet-at-home bonus code_free login online betting sites

Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:56:23 -0800

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 1:23 AM Kevin Payravi <kevinpayr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've heard confusion from a couple folks and want to make sure it's clear
> here that this survey is coming from you as an individual, Jim, and has no
> origination or coordination with the Foundation - correct?

Yes, the survey is just from me, not the Foundation. I'm trying to
encourage the Executive Director to bring back the "Letter to Donors"
which was discontinued for reasons unknown, but not the explanation
given to me at the time, that it was forbidden by law:

https://twitter.com/jsalsman/status/998272655995240449
https://twitter.com/SuePGardner/status/998302792946102273

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 3:44 AM Dan Garry (Deskana) <djgw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>... (free healthcare, universal basic income, etc.) have very little to
> do with the Foundation's mission.

That is precisely the matter of opinion which the survey measures. The
idea that the abundance of contributors would not increase under the
proposals is clearly not shared by most, and whether that means
contributors would therefore be "empowered" by them is subjective.