Football betting app_free login bet 365 full screen chrome_bethard review

Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:48:12 -0800

Hoi,
I am troubled with the ease doubt is raised about people contributing to
this mailing list/ our community/ our projects. This is a mailing list that
has the option of moderation. That is already in itself a sure way of
driving people away. However, it is not the same as going whole hog and ban
like it is proposed.

Our community needs to have a plurality of points of view and for me this
is yet another moment where the view point of others is not respected, a
moment where we are way too aggressive in ostracising someone who has been
with us for a long time. I have seen on multiple occasions how people with
a long track record become lost to us. All because of  what, the greater
good?

Sad indeed.
Thanks,
      GerardM